Okinawa Creators Fest scheduled for March 7, 2020 has been postponed as a precaution due to the COVID-19 virus. For relaunch date and other updates in regard to this event, please subscribe our free e-mail newsletter.
Location: Kitanakasugusu Citizen Gymnasium
Parking Space: 100
Shortcut: Vendor Application
- Set up: 9:00 A.M. – 10 A.M.
- Doors open for customers: 10:00 A.M.
- Doors close for customers: 4:00 P.M.
- Vendors must leave by 5:00 P.M.
What To Expect
Okinawa Creators Fest is an event and marketplace that features Okinawa local markers, artists, and chefs. Besides art and craft products, vendors may also sell food products that don’t require on-site preparations such as cookies and cupcakes, as there will be no water or power outlet available at your spot, and cooking is not allowed.
About The Venue
Kitanakasugusu Citizen Gymnasium is located conveniently beside Aeon Mall Rycom. The event space is indoor with air conditioning.
Restrooms and vending machines are available.
The entire venue is covered in a soft mat. All vendors and customers are required to remove their shoes before entering the venue. Vendors are required to remove any trash and marker inside the space before leaving.
- Vendor space: 3 meters x 3 meters
- Fees: ¥5,000 due upon application approval
Young Entrepreneurs (20 years old or under)
- Vendor space: 2 meters x 2 meters
- Fees: ¥3,000 due upon application approval
Oki Social is a supporter of entrepreneurship. A part of the event space is designated to young entrepreneurs (20 years old or under) to practice business in a safe and friendly environment. Young entrepreneurs receive a discount on vendor fees.
- No power outlet available in your space.
- No table or chair available for rent. You need to bring your own table and chairs if necessary.
- Multiple vendors can share a space together, but only the representing business will be listed and featured on promotional materials.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- A full refund will be issued to the vendor if a cancellation request is filed before February 23rd, 2020.
- No refund for cancellation request filed after February 23rd, 2020.
- If you can no longer participate as a vendor, your reservation can be transferred to a 3rd party. However, the organizer won’t be able to update information already published or printed.
- If the event is canceled by the organizer, a full refund will be issued to the vendor.
Please contact us