Oki Social is launching a brand new store, Ohana Art Store, in August 2021 on Kadena Air Force Base in Okinawa. The new store is located inside the Kadena Exchange on the first floor. Our mission of this project is to serve artists, creative hobbyists, and collectors in our community by offering art supplies, gallery space, creative workshops, and production services.
Established in 2016, Oki Social is a household name for Okinawa focused art and gifts. We are a vendor in over 10 stores on Okinawa. Our newest store, Ohana Community Shop, is an outlet in the Kadena Exchange for people who are looking for art and gifts made by local creators on Okinawa. We are super excited to partner with the Exchange to build a new hub for artists on Okinawa.
Attention Artists on Okinawa
We would like to invite you to join our gallery program to sale your original artworks, art prints, merchandises, and services at the Ohana Art Store at the Kadena Exchange.
Sell Your Original Artwork
We have 500 square feet of wall space available to display your art. The space is opened to anyone who has original artwork for sale. You can start from as few as one piece of art and display for as little as one day.
Sell Your Art Prints and Merchandise
Sell art prints and other merchandise at the Ohana Art Store. We will also feature your merch at the Ohana Community Shop. If the military community on Okinawa is your primary audience, the Kadena Exchange is the best spot on the island to sell your merchandise.
Need help with making merchandise?
We offer merchandise production service to artists who wish to build a product line. We work with suppliers in Japan and overseas with print-on-demand and mass production capability. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Offer Workshops to Build Your Tribe
People loves interacting with the man and woman behind the canvas. Host a workshop, a signing party, an exhibition, a live demo at the Ohana Art Store. Meet your fans in person, share your creativity with the community, inspire the next generation of artists, the possibility is endless.
* We also have a gallery in Naha near Rt. 58 available for exhibition and group events.
Ohana Art Store is located inside the Kadena Exchange Concession Mall on the first floor, behind the main escalator.
Why Work With Us
- We understand your needs and struggles. Oki Social is founded by Desmond Liang, an artist based on Okinawa. We understand the challenge for building a personal art band. Be part of the Oki Social family, let’s share the pain and the growth together.
- We support your on every step of your journey. We understand as an artist you wish to devote your time on creating instead of making and packaging products. We can help you source products from local and overseas companies. You will save time while creating higher quality and more professional looking products.
- Connect with other artists on the island. Be part of the artist family on Okinawa. Learn from and support each other. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
- Oki Social is a household name for art and gifts on Okinawa. We have been partnering with the Exchange for years to sell our own products. Leverage our experience to speed up your growth.