Date: Sunday, March 3rd, 2019
Time: 10:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
Location: Yonabaru Tourism & Exchange Facility
(Indoor location/ Canceled in case of typhoon)
What To Expect
This is a joint event between Enjoy The Best Fest and Oki Social. Enjoy The Best is a local event and marketplace which features Okinawa local markers and crafters. The event is held every month in Yunabaru city of Okinawa prefecture. Besides art and craft product, vendors may also sell food products that don’t require on-site preparations such as cookies and cupcakes, as there will be no water or power outlet available at your spot, and cooking is not allowed.
There will be Japanese speaking customers. Though we are going to organize on-site translators to help you, please make your offer as simple and as intuitive possible to non-English speaking customers.
2 meters x 2 meters
There is a limited amount of tables for rental. If you need to rent a table, please indicate in your application.
- Fill out the application form on the bottom of this page.
- We will review your application and response within 48 hours to let you know if your application has been accepted. Due to limited spaces, we can only accept a small number of vendors this time. Acceptance is based on the products and services you provide.
- Once your application is accepted, we will send you a link to submit your vendor fees online.
Feb 3rd, 2019 ( while supplies last ).
Vendor fees: $40 + 5%
Table rental: $10, pay cash on-site, limited to one per vendor.
You are encouraged to bring your own table, display, and chair.
How Are We Going To Spend Your Money
After you pay your fees, you are guaranteed a spot. We use part of your fees to buy ads – you want more customers, right? The remaining amount goes to hiring translators.
What is the 5%?
We are going as a group, and we will set up a cashier for the group. Everything you sold must be paid at the cashier. In the end, 5% of your payout is taken as commission. For example, if your product is sold for $100, you get $95 back.
We do that for three reasons:
- Vendors don’t have to worry about preparing yen, dealing with money, accepting credit cards, etc. It is a short event, you should spend more time
- We cover the basic business operation for you, so you can focus on showing and selling your work.
- SOFA members don’t need to worry about getting into Japanese tax trouble.
Ready To Be a Vendor?
Tell us more about you and your products and services. After you send the application, we will review your application and response as soon as possible, normally within 48 hours.