Focus on customer happiness, be part of the journey to build a household brand, and a platform for creators, join the Oki Social family.
Established in Okinawa in 2016, Oki Social is known for providing original, Okinawa-inspired art and crafts to people who love and miss Okinawa dearly. Besides creating products, we also organize arts and crafts-focused marketplaces to provide opportunities for creators to build and share something with people who value creativity and originality. Oki Social products are sold at more than 10 locations in Okinawa. This position is open to local nationals and SOFA personnel. If you are ready to expand your social network, improve your interpersonal skills, and be part of a supportive family, join our team as a sales associate to work at the Exchange on Kadena Air Force Base.
As a sales associate, you are responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations. You will be the face of Oki Social to interact directly with customers and vendors on a daily basis.
- Previous cashier experience is preferred but not required
- Must be flexible with hours (evening as late as 8:00pm and weekends included)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Opening and closing of register
- General operations of store including overall appearance of the store and day to day operations
- Provide exemplary customer service and greet each customer in a friendly manner
- Actively promoting and rearranging items
- Assist with light restocking duties and inform Store Manager of any items that are low in inventory
- Relay customer request or product needs to Store manager
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store needs are met
Workload, Compenstaion & schedule
- Business hours: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm daily. Two shifts every day. Morning shift from 10:00 am to 3:00pm. Afternoon shift from 3:00pm to 7:00pm. You may work either or both shifts.
- $9 / hour. Up to 35 hours per week.
Ready to Apply?
Don’t send a resume. Answer a few questions and share with us why you want to do this.